Umrah group departure (14 June)
Makkah & Madinah
The Umrah is an Islamic pilgrimage to Mecca, Hijaz, Saudi Arabia, performed by Muslims that can be undertaken at any time of the year, in contrast to the Ḥajj which has specific dates according to the Islamic lunar calendar. Umrah in Islamic terminology, means paying a visit to Ka’bah, performing Tawaaf (circumambulation) around it, walking between Safaa and Marwah seven times.
- Umrah visa Arrangements
- Full transportation from airport to airport
- Visits to historical sites in Makkah & Madinah
- 4 nights accommodation in Madinah at Grand Mercure hotel
- 5 nights accommodation in Makkah at Hyatt Regency hotel
- Accommodations with breakfast in the mentioned hotels or similar
- Return economy class join ticket on Malaysia airline and Oman air
- Group guided by Islamic scholar English speaking
- Free Zamzam 5 litres per person
- Price is subject to change according to flight and hotel availability.
- Different packages available as per your convenient travel schedule.
- Departure : 14 June 2018.
- Person in double sharing : $3600.00 AUD
- Person in triple sharing : $3400.00 AUD
- Departure from sydney additional AUD $400.
- Departure from Melbourne additional AUD $400.