3 nights Perth City & 2 nights Margaret river
Perth has wonderful weather, beautiful beaches and an easygoing character. About as close to Bali as to some of Australia's eastern state capitals, Perth combines big-city attractions and relaxed, informal surrounds, providing an appealing lifestyle for locals and lots to do for visitors. It's a sophisticated, cosmopolitan city, with myriad bars, restaurants and cultural activities all vying for attention.
Margaret River is a small town south of Perth in western Australia, known for its craft breweries, boutiques and surrounding wineries. Beaches and surf breaks line the nearby coast, whose waters host migratory whales (Jun–Nov). Stretching between 2 lighthouses north and south of the town, the long-distance walk, the Cape to Cape Track, fringes the limestone caves and sea cliffs of Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park.
- Stay at one of your selected hotel same or similar category
- Half day tour (one way cruise to Fremantle,Fremantle Market (open Fri / Sat & Sun)
- One full day tour (Pinnacles, Koalas)
- Stop by Caversham wildlife
- Pinnacles desert.
- Stop on the way to Margaret river at Busselton Jetty
- Discover one of famous cave in city
- Visit Chocolate & cheese factories
- Halal Food, Full board include all stay
- Meet and great with round transfer airport – hotel – airport
|4 Star||3 Star||Apartment|
- All above rates quoted in Australian Dollars per person in double sharing.
- All above rates subject to change without notice and as per the availability.